Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby Chloe Elizabeth

I couldn't wait to meet you all so I decided to come a little early! My mom went to the Dr. for a regular checkup and they discovered that I was running out of amniotic fluid and I only scored a 2/8 on my bio-physical ultrasound so the Dr. thought it was better to get me out! Thank goodness my mom had auntie Amy and our friend Maria for nurses so she knew we were in good hands. After about 9 hours of pain free labor for mom I finally arrived on Oct. 17th at 5:15 am. I weighed 5 lbs. 4 oz and was 17 inches long! At my 2 week check up I weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. so I am growing! Right now I am not much bigger that a cabbage patch doll. My brothers have adjusted well to having me around. They are pretty loud but I don't mind. They are just happy that I came early so I didn't ruin their Halloween. Thank you to everyone who has come to visit me, sent cards and gifts and for all the prayers and well wishes! I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life! I can't wait to get to know all of you.

1 comment:

AmyG said...

Hi - my name is Amy and I gave birth on 11/7 via c-section to our Chloe Elizabeth!
Hope all is well with you and yours! I just started a blog about my family and hope we can stay in touch! Happy New Year! May you have a blessed healthy year!

Sincerely,
Amy Gustafson
Kennesaw, GA